3sixty Limited respects your right to privacy when you use our digital media (such as our websites, our mobile applications, our pages on the social network, any online forms to register for our events) ("Digital Media") and communicate electronically with us.
1. Personal Data
Personal Data is collected only for the purposes set out in Section 3 below and each time you participate in any of the features or services offered by our Digital Media.
The types and amount of information collected for the above-mentioned features and services may be updated and vary depending on the activities of 3sixty2 Ltd.
Subject to applicable law requirements, we may use a variety of technologies that collect and provide information about how our Digital Media is accessed and used by you. We may also use demographic information about the users of our Digital Media, which we may obtain from third parties such as Google or social media that you use ("Usage Information"). Usage Information may consist of the pages you viewed, the time you viewed them, which beverage information or other content you accessed or provide, in what language, including demographic information about you (such as your age, gender and interest areas, where available) and what pages you looked at before viewing the current page, etc.
2. Tracking Technologies
3sixty2 uses tracking technologies such as cookies, IP Addresses or Log files. Tracking technologies help us tailor our Digital Media to your personal needs.
- An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet. We may keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to (among other things): (i) troubleshoot technical concerns, (ii) maintain website safety and security, (iii) restrict access to our Digital Media to comply with applicable law or contractual restrictions, and, (iv) better understand how our Digital Media is used.
- We (or a third party on our behalf) may collect information in the form of logs files that record activity on the Digital Media and gather statistics about users' browsing habits. These entries are generated anonymously, and help us gather (among other things) (i) a user's browser type and operating system, (ii) information about a user's session (such as the URL they came from, the date and time they visited our Digital Media, and which pages they've viewed on our Digital Media and for how long), and, (iii) other similar navigational or click-stream data. We also use information captured in log file for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve and customize the online services we provide you. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user.
3. Personal Data
We collect information about you to:
Respond to your request for service or for the performance of a contract: When you register or sign-up to our Digital Media, your Personal Data is used to provide you with the relevant features and services you subscribe to, and to offer you the benefits and privileges that typically come along with your registration (e.g. receiving the communications you select at the time of registration, being invited to events, participating in a sweepstake, etc.);
Enable you to purchase products on our websites: We use your Personal Data to manage your order and deliver your products;
Send you transactional or administrative communications (e.g. confirmation email when you sign up for, or unsubscribe from, a specific registration or activity), as well as certain service-related announcements (e.g., notices about updates to our privacy notices, discontinued features or programs on our Digital Media, changes to our online services or technical support policies, or other related changes);
Allow us to send you marketing information when you consent:In addition to the purpose for which you submitted your Personal Data, you may also be given the option (through a check box or otherwise) to have your Personal Data used for an activity or service different from the primary activity or service that you are requesting. For example, if you are signing up for a contest or other promotion, you may also be invited to sign up for newsletters or alerts from our Digital Media hosting the promotion or from other websites. If you choose to receive these additional services, we will use your Personal Data to provide them to you.
Subject to your consent when required, we may occasionally combine, update, or otherwise enhance the Personal Data collected through our Digital Media with data we receive from outside records or third parties. For instance, we may combine purely demographic or survey information (e.g. age, gender, household information, and other interests, etc.) not linked to any Personal Data about you with Personal Data collected though our offers (such as during account registration);
We may use the combined above-mentioned information and/or demographic information for our internal marketing and demographic studies and to constantly improve, personalize, and customize the products and services we provide you to better meet your needs. Some of the tools we use may involve automated individual decision-making subject to applicable law;
Feedback, questions, or comments through our "Contact Us" if you contact us via an online contact form, your Personal Data is used to respond to your enquiry or comment.
We will store the Personal Data that you sent us via our Digital Media in our databases as long as your account is active, for the duration of the contract with you or as needed to provide you the services you requested or to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services. We may also retain your Personal Data in accordance with our internal retention procedure as necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may thus retain your Personal Data after you stop using 3sixty2 Ltd services or our Digital Media according to the statute of limitations.
4. Disclosure of your data
3sixty2 may share your Personal Data with third parties, but only in the following circumstances:
For marketing purposes, if you gave us your consent;
For support purposes: We may use service providers, agents or contractors to provide support for the internal operations of our Digital Media and to assist us with administering them or the various functions, programs and promotions available on it. Any such third party shall at all times provide the same levels of security for your Personal Data as 3sixty2 Ltd and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your Personal Data private, secure and to process it only on the specific instructions of 3sixty2 Ltd.
For joint and co-sponsored programs and promotional purposes: When we run a joint or co-sponsored program or promotion on our Digital Media with another company, organization, or other reputable third party; and, as part of this event, collect and process Personal Data, we may share your Personal Data with our partner or sponsor, subject to your consent when required. If your Personal Data is being collected by (or is shared with) a company other than 3sixty2 Ltd as part of such promotion, we will let you know this at the time your Personal Data is collected;
For litigation and safety purposes: We may also disclose your Personal Data if we are required to do so by law, or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, to respond to any claims, or to protect the safety or rights of 3sixty2 Ltd, its customers, or the public;
In the event of a merger or acquisition of all or part of 3sixty2 by another company, or in the event that 3sixty2 Ltd were to sell or dispose of all or a part of the 3sixty2, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by that 3sixty2 Ltd, which could include Personal Data, subject to applicable law. Similarly, Personal Data may be transferred as part of a corporate reorganisation, insolvency proceeding, or other similar event, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
5. Security of your personal data
3sixty2 Ltd takes all necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data collected from this website and/or our applications, including sensitive Personal Data. These efforts include but are not necessarily limited to: (i) storing your Personal Data in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible to authorised 3sixty2 Ltd employees, and our agents and contractors; and, (ii) verifying the identities of registered users before they can access the Personal Data we maintain about them.
6. Your rights regarding your personal data
- If your Personal Data has been processed on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You can request to access your Personal Data.
- You can request to rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- You can request the erasure of your Personal Data: (i) if your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose of the data processing; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent on the data processing based exclusively on such consent; (iii) you objected to the data processing; (iv) the Personal Data processing is unlawful; or (v) the Personal Data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation applicable to 3sixty2 Ltd. 3sixty2 Ltd will take reasonable steps to inform the other entities of the 3sixty2 Ltd of such erasure.
- You can request the restriction of the processing: (i) in the event the accuracy of your Personal Data is contested to allow 3sixty2 Ltd to check such accuracy; (ii) if you wish to restrict your Personal Data rather than deleting it despite the fact that the processing is unlawful; (iii) if you wish 3sixty2 Ltd to keep your Personal Data because you need it for your defense in the context of legal claims; (iv) if you have objected to the processing but 3sixty2 Ltd conducts verification to check whether it has legitimate grounds for such processing which may override your own rights; or (v) if the data processing is based on the legitimate interest of 3sixty2 Ltd.
- You can request the portability of the Personal Data you provided to us, in particular if the Personal Data processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract.
- You always have the option not to share any of your Personal Data with us. If you choose this option, you may be limited in the activities and features we can provide you.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by us, including for marketing purpose based on profiling.
7. Minors personal data
Our Site is not intended for children under the legal drinking age ("Minor"), so we do not knowingly collect personal data from Minors. You must be at least eighteen years old to enter the site and engage in activities and transactions on our Digital Media. If we are notified or learn that a Minor has submitted Personal Data to us through our Digital Media, we will delete such Personal Data.